Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Heart of Obsidian Release

To celebrate Nalini Singh's Heart of Obsidian release on June 4th I've decided to post my review of the book that started it all. Slave to Sensation will always be my favorite book of the series, it brought me into the fantastic world that is Psy/Changeling.


5 out of 5 Stars

 I can't believe I waited so long to start this series. Such a fantastic story set in a unique and sensational world. The combination of the unfeeling cold Psy's mixed with the emotional, sensual and feeling Changelings made for such a fascinating and gratifying read.
Sascha is strong yet flawed and vulnerable heroine. My heart ached for her as she struggles with who she is an outcast in both worlds, who has had to hide what she is. She quickly became one of my favorite book characters ever.
Lucas strong, sexy,passionate and possessive he is a true Alpha and the perfect mate for Sascha. Seeing how he feels for her, accepting all of her and his willingness to do anything for her made me fall madly in love with him.
Their romance is emotional, steamy and so wonderfully written that I never wanted the book to end. I couldn't get enough of the two of them together.
With amazing world building that is so complex, intriguing story lines, memorable characters and sizzling hot romance it's a must read series for everyone.

Don't forget to Preorder your copy of Heart of Obsidian today:

No comments:

Post a Comment